At your guests' feet
Hotels, restaurants, cocktail bars and cafés all want to welcome their guests in style. First impressions count when it comes to ensuring that guests are left feeling good about their stay. Clearly, the flooring must not only be modern, warm underfoot and homely, it must also withstand all the stresses of everyday life. In highly frequented areas, PURLINE organic flooring does now show any signs of wear whatsoever and meets the highest demands easily and naturally.
PURLINE organic flooring is as versatile as your guests and is therefore an impressive foundation:
- Ensures pleasant room acoustics, as its elastic surface softens the noise of footsteps and is particularly warm underfoot
- It is pleasant to stand and walk on and is also suitable for wheelchair users
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Almost no imprints are left behind, even by heavy furniture thanks to a resilience level close to 100%
- Presents no health risk as without the addition of chlorine, solvents and plasticisers
- Very wear-resistant and durable
- Impresses thanks to a variety of decors with a great choice of colours and designs
wineo ensures excellent foundations
Our outstanding, unique flooring fulfils all of the demanding requirements of the hotel and catering industry and therefore provides the best foundations.
- Offers outstanding performance for a wide variety of applications in the hotel and hospitality industry
- Easily meets numerous building, safety and hygiene requirements
- 100% made in Germany – from the development stage through to production
- Impresses with wide variety of designs
wineo floorings in use
PURLINE organic flooring
PURLINE organic flooring is probably the most environmentally-friendly elastic flooring currently available on the market. It is made from natural and renewable materials, contains no toxic additives and is the perfect solution for a variety of situations and applications.
To sum up:
- Made of renewable raw materials and natural fillers
- Rapeseed or castor oil is used instead of petrochemicals
- It is without the addition chlorine, plasticisers and solvents
- Completely odour-neutral and emission-free
- Naturally fully recyclable and easy to dispose of
- Has received numerous prizes, awards and certifications – from the German Blue Angel seal to the GREENGUARD logo
Long-lasting wineo design flooring is extremely hard-wearing, resistant and perfectly serves its purpose in every way thanks to a range of different utilisation classes. In highly frequented areas, design flooring is capable of withstanding a great deal.
To sum up:
- Its surface softens the noise of footsteps and is wonderfully warm underfoot
- Non-slip and ideally suited to wheelchairs
- Free from phthalates and plasticisers
- Particularly easy to clean and maintain thanks to hard-wearing surface textures and PU coating
- Thanks to its low installation height and the patented Fold-Down locking system, the flooring can be installed quickly, easily and without making any mess
The right flooring for every situation
wineo floors can be used for an endless variety of applications – from reception areas to guest bedrooms, kitchens, corridors and emergency escape routes. Our elastic floor coverings easily meet a wide variety of performance requirements, making them impressively versatile and the best choice for every modern living environment.